Marshall Bournemouth is looking for a Sales Executive.
Working as part of a sales team, you’ll be responsible for handling face to face, phone and email queries and converting these to vehicle, finance and insurance sales. You will manage the end-to-end customer experience, ensuring options are tailored to customer needs and lifestyle. Day to day, you will:
- Respond to queries from new and existing customers relating to new and used vehicle sales
- Guide customers through their purchase, providing outstanding customer service as the face of both Marshall and the vehicle brand
- Meet individual sales targets by maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities on finance and insurance products and optional extras
- Assist in ensuring a steady flow of enquiries from multiple channels through prospecting and marketing
- Maintain a specialist knowledge of manufacturer vehicles and options, participating in regular knowledge updates
- Manage the vehicle handover process, ensuring compliance with process
- Adhere to Marshall and industry regulations relating to the sale of vehicles, finance and insurance
You’ll make sure that every customer feels unique by understanding exactly where and how a BMW fits into their life. It’s all about matching the person to the right car and ensuring they have the features and add-ons to suit. From financing to contracts, you’ll aim for total customer satisfaction right through the process.
Whilst we always welcome applications from Sales Executives with proven experience, we also love to hear from individuals looking to enter the automotive industry. We believe in our leadership and training, allowing us to recruit for attitude and train for skill. The key attributes we look for are:
- Influencing skills with the ability and confidence to convert enquiries to sales
- Excellent customer management skills to build long lasting relationships
- Professionalism, with a commitment to adhering to process and procedure
Your hard work will be rewarded with a company vehicle, discounts on new and used vehicle purchases, parts and servicing, MAVTA reward and recognition awards, bonus scheme, life assurance and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.