Lloyd South Lakes is looking for a BMW Technician.
- Complete work orders, including details of repairs completed, parts required, and labour to be charged
- Test vehicles using measuring devices to provide accurate diagnostic reports to the Workshop Controller
- Interpret and use technical data and instruction provided by the manufacturer
- Conduct routine service work on vehicles brought into the workshop
- Remove and install vehicle components in accordance with the manufacturer’s methodology
- Carry out vehicle health checks and identify areas of concern
- Carry out preparations for new vehicles
- Perform technical repair work in accordance with established and documented procedures
- Ensure correct materials, tools and measuring devices are used
- Ensure any faults have been reported and noted on job cards and inform the Service Manager/ Workshop Controller of any additional faults not covered in the scope of the repair and delays in completion
- Record details of work, including all hours worked and material usage
- Ensure vehicle safety standards have been complied with when returned to customers
- Ensure vehicles are protected and kept clean during service and repair
- Ensure all work is completed to manufacturer standards and rules
The successful applicant will be a qualified Technician who undertakes the repair and servicing of vehicles, diagnosing additional faults and ensuring all work is completed safely, to the highest standards, and to customers’ satisfaction.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.