Cotswold Cheltenham is looking for a Motor Vehicle Technician.
As a vehicle technician you will be focused on ensuring a quality service is delivered and a consistent, high level of customer care is achieved.
- Undertake vehicle diagnostics and logging details of results where appropriate
- Accurately and skillfully undertake the repair and servicing of vehicles to manufacturer standards
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair and fulfilling all tasks to a high standard
- Work alongside the workshop controller to ensure a consistent operational performance
- Escalate any issues to the workshop controller as and when required. Including seeking advice on potential solutions
- Perform work assigned within required timeframes
- To carry out additional tasks to support the business as required
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Road testing vehicles to check for faults and repairs
- Completing all documentation to the required standard
- Ensure all work is carried out adhering to company, manufacturer and industry health and safety guidelines
Working hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with a Rota on a Saturday
The successful candidate will have proven experience within a similar role and hold an NVQ Level 3 Vehicle Maintenance & Repair qualification or equivalent, MOT tester preferred but not essential. A Full UK Driving License is required.
- 32 days annual leave pro rata for part-time employees (inclusive of bank holidays)
- BMW Academy Training - Full manufacturer technical certification training with progression to become a Master Technician – Including electrical & hybrid maintenance.
- Performance related bonus
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Car Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Benefits including discounts on retailers, restaurants & cinemas
- Referral Programme
- On Site parking
- Company Social Events
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Long Service Award
- In-house, manufacturer accredited training & professional training