Lind Motorrad Welwyn Garden City is looking for a Service Advisor.
As a Service Advisor, you will...
- Maintain records and process accurate Warranty Claims.
- Be primarily responsible for achieving Service and Parts targets.
- Represent the BMW brand with expert knowledge and delivering excellent customer service through honest guidance, consulting a tech where necessary
- Maintain and build close relationships with new and existing customers
- Able to sell hours/Parts through efficient management of the workflow and scheduling of the diary workload.
- Create a memorable experience for the customer from enquiry through to completion of purchase
- Take responsibility for customer vehicles, key management, and workshop parking, Always Keeping the customer informed every step of the way, throughout the time that we are caring for their pride and joy
- Use your knowledge to advise customers on repairs, referring with the technicians
The successful candidate will have proven Service experience alongside:
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- First-Class can-do attitude and a Team Player
- Great Computer Skills
- Have a Methodical Approach
- Are Approachable and Honest
- Excellent communication not only with Customers but also the Technicians
Desirable skills include:
- Efficient Time Manager
- Passionate and Energetic
- Good mechanical knowledge of 2- or 4-wheel vehicles
- Proven experience with using a showroom DMS such as Kerridge / Pinewood
- Car or Motorcycle licence.
- 5 day Working week, Tuesday to Saturday.
- 22 days holiday rising with service, plus bank holidays
- Onsite Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discounts on BMW purchases
- BMW Motorcycle / Staff lease scheme
- Ongoing support with Training and Development
- The opportunity to work in a great environment with great people