Jacksons Jersey is looking for a Workshop Controller.
- You will be responsible for the day to day workshop loading whilst ensuring labour sales targets are achieved.
- Quality check 3 vehicles in the workshop per day.
- Ensure accuracy of all vehicle and customer data including telephone numbers and email addresses.
- To acknowledge customers and potential customers of our business in a warm and friendly manner clearly understanding that you are an ambassador for Jacksons.
- You and your team should strive to achieve the accepted customer satisfaction standards and customer retention.
- Work one Saturday per month
- Proven mechanical experience along with a traceable work history within a busy service department.
- Competent in using IT, knowledge of Kerridge (ADP) and RTC would be an advantage.
- Managed a large team.
- Proven experience with face to face contact with customers.
- Maintain high standards, with a strong work ethic.
Your hard work will be rewarded with accommodation support for 6 months at £500 and an additional 6 months at £250 to help settle in, (Repayable if the successful candidate leaves within 6 months of expiry), a competitive salary, pension scheme, colleague referral bonus and access to training courses at the BMW Training academy.