Dick Lovett Bath is looking for a BMW Sales Executive.
We are currently looking for a positive, motivated and outgoing individual to join our talented team of Sales Executives at BMW Bath. As we are preparing to move our Bath dealership to a new location in Melksham, we are looking to recruit team members who will be ready to take on a new role in a fantastic new facility.
Selling to existing and future customers, you will be responsible for representing both Dick Lovett and the BMW brand to the very highest standards, and delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for first class customer experience at all times
- Be self-motivated and driven individual
- Hold a full and valid UK driving licence
- Be well organised with good attention-to-detail
- Be IT and PC literate to an intermediate level
Proven motor trade experience is not essential; some of our best performing Sales Executives have come to us from outside of the automotive industry. If you have a proven track record in business to business or in a retail sales environment and the enthusiasm and commitment to join us as we undertake an exciting move to a new location, you could be just the person we are looking for.
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days plus bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- You will also receive excellent training and development
- 5 day week
- Company car