Halliwell Jones Wilmslow is looking for a Paint Technician.
Reporting to the Group Bodyshop Manager, the main objectives of the post are to:
- To carry out body repair and/or paint refinish work efficiently and to vehicle manufacturer standards.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
- Proven excellent customer service skills and likes to work with people.
- An outstanding attitude and passion for customer service
- Strong interpersonal and presentation and communication skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Team player that offers help and support to others.
- A commitment to follow processes.
Your hard work will be rewarded with life assurance, access to an exclusive employee car scheme, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 after 5 years’ service), your birthday off and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.