Halliwell Jones Southport is looking for a Service Advisor.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the main objectives of the post are to:
- To deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure the highest standard of Customer Service.
- To organise the loading of the workshop in an efficient manner to ensure efficient utilisation of workshop capacity.
- To carry out customer follow up and prospecting activities to maintain and build the volume of work within the workshop and promote the sale of accessories, tyres, Lifestyle products, insurance, etc.
- Responsible for liaising with Service customers and designated contact for maintaining good relations and updates with regards of vehicles etc.
- Explain and Issue the customer with the Vehicle Health Check report.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
- Proven excellent customer service and communication skills with a commitment to providing the best possible standard of customer service.
- An outstanding attitude and passion for customer service.
- Passion for BMW products and technology.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Team player that offers help and support to others.
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications (MS Office, Drive)
Your hard work will be rewarded with life assurance, access to an exclusive employee car scheme, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 after 5 years’ service), your birthday off and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.