MINI Sales Executive
Stephen James Enfield is looking for a MINI Sales Executive
As a MINI Sales Executive, you will be responsible for every aspect of the sales process for new and used vehicles. You will see the sales process through from vehicle enquiry and test drive to finance options, accessories and delivery. You will demonstrate the unique features and technologies that make owning a MINI an absolute delight, providing expert knowledge on every model in the range and be an ambassador for the brand and the face of your Centre.
- To have excellent proven communication, influencing and negotiation skills, having the ability to identify and close the sale
- To be highly motivated to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- To enjoy following processes, administration and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- To be highly organised and good with diary management and following up within agreed time-frames
- To be able to develop rapport and trust with customers and to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
- To have a passion for customer service and be professional and well-presented
- Must have sales experience within the automotive industry
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full Driving Licence
Your hard work will be rewarded with a company car, 23 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays, bonus plan, discount schemes with popular high street retailers, Pension scheme & life assurance, Car hire scheme for family, Cycle to work scheme, Discounted servicing and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.