Vines of Guildford is looking for a Customer Services Manager.
The Customer Services Manager will lead, inspire, develop and grow the Call Centre ensuring they, and the department, reach their full potential. Our Call Centre manages all inbound calls for the business, facilitates inbound requests and outbound prospecting for service bookings and is responsible for initial digital sales enquiry management.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, in this role you will instil a performance culture across the team, developing training plans and working with compliance teams, to ensure service standards are upheld. You will have demonstrative experience of how you have created efficiencies by implementing changes to processes to drive proactive improvement of customer satisfaction, customer retention, complaint management, quality, accuracy, and first contact resolution.
• 3-5 years’ experience in managing or supervising Customer Services Operations in a contact centre-based environment. Automotive experience is desireable
• Proven track record of maintaining and delivering high levels of customer satisfaction in a fast-paced industry
• Excellent knowledge of Customer Service systems and tools
• Leadership skills to recruit, motivate and retain talent
• Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
Your hard work will be rewarded with 24 days basic holiday (excluding bank holidays) plus an extra day for your birthday and for "long service", company car, pension and life assurance scheme, subsidised manufacturer car purchase scheme, CBT Motorcycle training voucher, Enhanced Family Friendly Leave, Bike2Work scheme, and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.