Arden at Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells are looking for a Group Corporate Sales Administrator
The daily requirements of the role involve:
• Working across both our retailers at Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells
• Creating customer orders
• Invoicing and taxing of new vehicles
• Processing consignment notes and dealing with any pricing issues
• Preparing handover paperwork
• Organising vehicle collections and deliveries
• Adhering to all internal and external compliance.
• Proficient use of the Dealer Manager Systems at both sites along with excellent IT skills.
You will have proven experience in an administrative capacity, ideally with knowledge of the automotive industry. We also expect you to have excellent organisational skills and be able to handle conflicting demands, whilst being able to identify priorities in a highly demanding environment. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong, cooperative relationships with customers and colleagues are also required.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme, the opportunity to join our Benenden Health Care Scheme and upon completing one years’ service you will become eligible to join our Company Car Scheme. Annual holiday of 22 days per annum increasing to 25 with continued service, plus bank holidays and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.