Chandlers Worthing is looking for a Warranty Administrator.
A large part of the Warranty Administrator position involves:
- Preparing all warranty claims for submission to manufacturer for payment
- Check and clear weekly statements and query any overdue claim not paid or any discrepancy in payment.
- Ensuring all documentation falls in line with manufacturer guidelines.
- Preparing invoices and warranty claims accurately in accordance with manufacturer and departmental standards with regard to claim deals and administration of open time, clockings and job card write-ups.
- Ensuring repair order documentation is fully and correctly completed and follow warranty and all other admin systems as defined by departmental systems and procedures completing regular and documented self-auditing.
- Ensuring all policy claims are quickly dealt with and the customer reimbursements are correct.
- Maintaining high standards of control over displaced material returned to manufacturer
- Accurately reconciling warranty credits and correctly administer discrepancies and short-falls / rejected claims.
The successful candidate for our Warranty Administrator vacancy will have proven experience in a similar role and proven customer service skills.
We expect our new Warranty Administrator to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Confident and professional communication skills.
- Full driving license.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme, bonus scheme and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.