Chandlers Worthing is looking for a BMW Car Sales Executive.
A large part of the BMW Car Sales Executive position involves:
- Managing relationships with your customers, including keeping in regular contact with them about our products and forthcoming events, as well as maintaining a “customer focused” attitude.
- Prospecting for new customers by telephone, attending product launches and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
The successful candidate for our BMW Car Sales Executive position will have proven experience in a similar role, proven customer service skills and show the ability to work to deadlines and targets while always being a Team player.
We expect our new Sales Executive to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full driving license.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme, bonus scheme and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.