Dick Lovett Bristol is looking for a Contact Centre Supervisor.
- Coach and motivate team members to their maximum potential providing feedback, performance review, monitoring absence and creating a team environment conducive to optimise performance.
- Plan training and development for individual team members and ensure that the necessary resources are available to meet the daily, weekly and monthly targets, through management of attendance, sickness and holidays and by allocating and monitoring the workflows.
- Manage your team on a day-to-day basis that may require an up to date and effective command of employee-related policy and practice.
- Manage the recruitment process i.e starters/leavers, recruitment, inductions, probation sign-off.
- Manage the escalation process for customer complaints and provide relevant training of objection handling to Bookings Advisor’s. Recommend controls to prevent reoccurrence.
- Development through monthly reviews and the setting of Goals for the team and individuals.
- Encouraging new ideas from Bookings Advisor’s to improve roles, customer journey and department processes and procedures.
- You have an interest in technology and have proven experience in retail and/or hospitality.
- You will be innovative and provide solutions to key issues without being afraid to share what you think.
- You have to understand the value of teamwork and how teams work.
- You will have a high sense of urgency, high attention to detail and be able to communicate our customer offering.
- You will need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and know how to get it done.
- You will need to bring the right commitment and attitude in everything you do to support and lead the team.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a generous holiday allowance (25 days Holiday plus 8 days bank Holiday), bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period), life assurance, private medical healthcare (after qualifying period) and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.