Dick Lovett Bristol is looking for a BMW Dealership Accountant.
As a Dealership Accountant you will be responsible for:
- The people management of the Accounts teams at BMW Bristol managing their coaching and development.
- Production of accurate monthly management accounts within specified time scales.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of balance sheet and control accounts.
- Accurate and timely compilation of manufacturer’s composite reports.
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Support to Head of Business and work closely with the management team to help enhance their performances.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands and schedule work appropriately.
- Ensure the accounts team are competent in their roles, understand their responsibilities and follow the companies systems and procedures.
- Weekly aged debt and WIP reviews as well as cash flow monitoring.
- Carry out monthly accounts and KPI reviews with the management team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- CDK/ADP/Kerridge/Keyloop/DRIVE experience
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Proven motor trade experience (not essential, but preferable)
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Good analytical skills with the ability to spot errors and think outside the box
- Full discretion with confidential and sensitive information
Your hard work will be rewarded with a generous holiday allowance (25 days Holiday plus 8 days bank Holiday), bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period), life assurance, private medical healthcare (after qualifying period) and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.