Vehicle Preparation Co-Ordinator
Bowker is looking for a Vehicle Preparation Co-Ordinator.
Your main responsibility will be:
Process vehicles delivered to our preparation site.
- This will include checking vehicles for damage, report any damage to transportation.
- Record vehicles on vehicle tracking system.
- Tagging and parking vehicles in the correct location.
Working closely with Sales managers.
- Communicating identified rectification work and suggesting options.
- Keeping vehicle tracking system updated and manage work in agreed time scale.
- Processing vehicle ready for delivery to the sites.
- Updating sales managers on agreed delivery dates.
- Updating vehicle tracker system on new location.
A proven track record in motor trade sales is essential as well as have a keen eye for detail, high standards and the ability to work using your own initiative.
Your hard work will be rewarded with 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service, company pension scheme, preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme, free tickets to local and national events and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.