Group Maintenance Operative
- Halliwell Jones Warrington
- Highly Competitive
- Group Maintenance Operative - Warrington
- BMW, MINI
- Contract Type
- Business Area
Halliwell Jones Warrington is looking for a Group Maintenance Operative.
Reporting to the Group IT & Facilities Manager, the main objectives of the post are:
- To maintain all facilities and areas of Group businesses, both internally and externally to consistently high standards, this as instructed by the Group IT & Facilities Manager.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
- Ability to act on own initiative and operate effectively without supervision and within a Team where required.
- Knowledge of buildings and grounds to be maintained (Full orientation will be given).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of personal limitations and ability to ask for help where necessary.
- Ability to deal with colleagues & customers with courtesy, tact and discretion whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Hold qualifications including operating licences for machinery & vehicles where appropriate (Full Training will be given).
- Hold a Full clean driving licence.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme, staff discounts, life assurance and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.