MINI Sales Executive
Halliwell Jones Chester is looking for a MINI Sales Executive.
Reporting to the MINI Sales Manager, the main objectives of the post are to achieve agreed sales targets within defined operating and financial guidelines; To request details from all prospects/visitors to the centre who might show an interest in purchasing a vehicle and to follow up within a maximum 24 hour period; To contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all sales tasks smoothly and in a timely manner.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
- Excellent sales, communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Proven excellent customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best possible standard of customer service.
- Strong presentation, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good judgement and ability to act with discretion, diplomacy and tact are essential.
- Ability to remain calm, well organised and confident, particularly when working to demanding deadlines.
- Customer Centric Attitude.
- Ability to meet sales targets
- An outstanding attitude and passion for sales and customer service.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality that offers help and support to others with ability to take direction and assist their colleagues when necessary.
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary.
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Ability to work weekends and bank holidays
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications (MS Office, Drive)
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme, staff discounts, life assurance and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.