Partridge of Hampshire are looking for a MET Technician.
As a MET Technician, you will work in the Bodyshop Repair Centre dismantling and reassembling damaged vehicles, always working to an extremely high standard whilst meeting targets and efficiencies. Once repaired, you will ensure that final quality checks are undertaken in line with BMW / MINI / UK standards.
You will liaise closely with the Bodyshop Advisor to keep customers informed of progress or additional work, and colleagues informed on repairs that require specialist skills or may cause delays. Your communication skills are required at all times, to ensure the workload runs as smoothly as possible.
The successful applicant with have a minimum 2 years MET Technician proven experience in a similar role alongside:
- ATA/IMI accreditation in Mechanical, Electrical, Trim (MET) or NVQ Level 3, or City & Guilds
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to work on the latest vehicle technology in an environment that demands quality workmanship and commitment to delivering outstanding customer service
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team
- Have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with colleagues and senior management
- You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well-presented
Your hard work will be rewarded with 22 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, employee discount scheme and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.