Vehicle Technician – Open Evening 7th December
Inchcape Norwich are looking for Vehicle Technicians – Open Evening 7th December.
Our Recruitment Evening is open to everyone of all experience levels, and is a fantastic opportunity to:
· Experience our state-of-the-art showroom and Workshop
· Meet the current site leaders and ask any questions you may have
· Find out more about Inchcape, our benefits and what we can offer you
· Register your interest for current and future opportunities
Time: 4pm – 7pm
- Carry our vehicle maintenance and repair
- Utilising your technical knowledge
- Testing, diagnosing, and resolving faults
- Suggesting and making improvements to processes
- Working on electrical and mechanical systems
- Inspecting components for wear and tear
- Repairing and replacing parts
- Checking vehicle subsystems
- Liaising with customers where necessary
- Supporting other Technicians in the Workshop
- Experience of delivering first class customer service in a customer facing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive to exceed targets
- Influencing and negotiation skills, having the ability to identify and close the sale.
- Full EU driving licence
Your hard work will be rewarded with an uncapped commission structure, vehicle purchase discounts, pension scheme, save as you earn plan, life assurance, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, customer introduction scheme, holiday allowance rising with length of service and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.