Inchcape Norwich are looking for Sales Executives – Open Evening 7th December.
Our Recruitment Evening is open to everyone of all experience levels, and is a fantastic opportunity to:
· Experience our state-of-the-art showroom and Workshop
· Meet the current site leaders and ask any questions you may have
· Find out more about Inchcape, our benefits and what we can offer you
· Register your interest for current and future opportunities
Time: 4pm – 7pm
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be focused on ensuring all customers are met to provide a consistent approach to our sales process, with a focus upon the customer being given a full 360 sales approach.
You will be responsible for optimising the profitability of the Retail Centre whilst maintaining excellent customer relations. Within this remit, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective use of Inchcape sales processes and effective enquiry management, taking your customers on a journey from initial welcome through to negotiation and close.
We want you to naturally and curiously interact with our customers in the showroom, to deliver a great customer experience, ensuring that customer’s needs are thoroughly and accurately qualified, with their demands and needs are fully explored in order that we can recommend any appropriate add on products that meet their requirements, making sure that all customers are referred to the F&I leader.
- Proven experience of delivering first class customer service in a customer facing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive to exceed targets
- Influencing and negotiation skills, having the ability to identify and close the sale.
- Full EU driving licence
Your hard work will be rewarded with an uncapped commission structure, vehicle purchase discounts, pension scheme, save as you earn plan, life assurance, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, customer introduction scheme, holiday allowance rising with length of service and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.