Stephen James Woolwich are looking for a Bodyshop Advisor.
As the Bodyshop Advisor you will provide a courteous and efficient estimating and reception service for the Bodyshop and SMART repair department, reporting into the Bodyshop Manager, in Enfield and liaising closely with colleagues across the Centres. You will be responsible for selling Bodyshop time, products, and services, liaising with insurance companies and their engineers where appropriate.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to multitask in a busy environment
- To have the ability to keep up to date with technical information, proven selling skills and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong with administration, diary management and following up within agreed timeframes
- Ability to develop rapport and trust with customers and to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
- Have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach, be professional and well presented
- Proven previous knowledge and experience of working in a similar role preferable in an accident repair centre/ Bodyshop environment
- Preferable have previous experience of working with Audatex and estimating
- Valid clean UK Driving Licence and must be eligible to work in the UK
Your hard work will be rewarded with 23 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays, bonus plan, discount schemes with popular high street retailers, Pension scheme & life assurance, Car hire scheme for family, Cycle to work scheme, Discounted servicing and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.