Stephen James Woolwich are looking for a Service Team Manager (Motor trade).
As a Service Team Manager, you will be the main contact for the customer from initial meeting to finalising the invoice on completion and handing the vehicle back to the customer. You will be responsible for consulting with the customer the work to be undertaken on their vehicle and keeping them informed of the progress and professionally resolving any issues that may arise, managing customer and business expectations.
- Passion for customer service and the ability to develop rapport and trust with customers to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team.
- Ability to keep up to date with complex information, proven selling skills and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skill, and good diary management and following up within agreed timeframes
- Proven experience in a service team manager/advisor role, within a franchised motor-trade environment
- Proven knowledge of Kerridge/DRIVE would be advantageous
- Valid, clean UK Driving Licence and must be eligible to work in the UK
Your hard work will be rewarded with 23 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays, bonus plan, discount schemes with popular high street retailers, Pension scheme & life assurance, Car hire scheme for family, Cycle to work scheme, Discounted servicing and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.