- Stephen James Enfield
- £24,500 to £25,500 OTE £28,500 +
- Parts Advisor (Enfield) NOV20219182
- BMW, MINI
- Contract Type
- Business Area
- Sales / Customer Service
Stephen James BMW are looking for a Parts Advisor.
As a Parts Advisor, you will enjoy working in a busy department ensuring the correct parts are ordered for customers both internal and external, exceeding expectations where possible and delivering high-class service. You will seek to increase all aspects of the Parts business through direct selling. You will be familiar with our stock and products available and that of our competitors. You will undertake regular stock checks, follow up with customers on orders, develop and maintain good working relationships with suppliers and drivers and adhere to the money handling procedure at all times
- To have a passion for customer service, enjoy working on the phone and face to face, speaking to customers developing rapport and following up as agreed
- To be computer literate, with knowledge of Kerridge/drive & ETK
- To have proven experience of working as a Parts Advisor, preferably in a franchised motor-trade environment
Your hard work will be rewarded with 23 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays, bonus plan, discount schemes with popular high street retailers, Pension scheme & life assurance, Car hire scheme for family, Cycle to work scheme, Discounted servicing and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.