John Clark Tayside are looking for a Sales Executive.
You will be required to assist customers through the purchase of their vehicle from viewing and test drive to finance options and delivery. Meeting and exceeding objectives, and informing the customer on finance, insurance and accessory products, you will naturally build a rapport with customers to help identify their needs.
Skills we think will help Sales Executive/Car Sales Executive succeed in this role:
- Confident personality and articulate
- Ability to deliver exemplary levels of customer service
- Strong negotiation skills
- Focused, self-motivate
- Excellent communication skills
Sales Executive/Car Sales Executive required experience:
- Proven Cars Sales Executive experience is preferable (Sales Executive/Sales Advisor/Car Sales Executive)
- Ability to construct and conclude transactions
- Target driven
- Ability to provide product information with good presentation skills
Your hard work will be rewarded with preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing, discounted Employee Car Scheme, 28 days holiday, pension scheme, Cycle to work scheme, bonus scheme, life assurance, and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.