John Clark Aberdeen are looking for a Parts Advisor.
BMW/MINI Aberdeen are seeking a pro-active, customer focused, qualified Parts Advisor, who will be part of a team of Parts Advisors and be responsible for providing a proactive service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for a service, maintenance or repair work.
Skills you will require as a Parts Advisor:
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- Focused, self-motivated
- Professional with excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of working within the parts department of a main dealership is essential
- Core skills in computing are essential, including web systems, email and use of excel
- Experience with Pinnacle would be desirable but not essential
Your hard work will be rewarded with preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing, discounted Employee Car Scheme, 28 days holiday, pension scheme, Cycle to work scheme, bonus scheme, life assurance, and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.