Cooper Norwich are looking for a Vehicle Technician.
Working on the electrical and mechanical systems for a range of BMW models, every day will be packed with variety. With our diagnostic technology at your fingertips, you’ll inspect components for wear and tear, carry out technical maintenance, repair or replace parts, as well as verifying vehicle functions and their subsystems.
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- A full UK driving license
- Experience within a main automotive dealer preferable, but not essential
- VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
- Must hold a level 3 Vehicle Maintenance & Repair NVQ or equivalent
Your hard work will be rewarded with vehicle purchase discounts, pension scheme, save as you earn plan, life assurance, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, customer introduction scheme, holiday allowance rising with length of service and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.