Arden Tunbridge Wells is looking for a Vehicle Technician.
Jardine Motors Group is looking for highly skilled and motivated Vehicle Technicians to join our team at our Tunbridge Wells BMW/MINI Dealership. As a Vehicle Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of service and repair of BMW and MINI vehicles, in a timely and efficient manner.
BMW/MINI will empower, support and give you all the tools you need to thrive in an exciting environment where your role is vital to our success, and pay a competitive basic ranging from £29,000 to £32,000 depending on experience, plus a bonus of up to £9,000 on top.
You will also be eligible for a company car on our ECOS scheme.
This role is a Full-Time Permanent contract working Monday to Friday with a Saturday on a Rota Basis.
- A minimum of NVQ L3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance (or equivalent).
- A keen eye for detail and recognising the importance of giving every car in our workshop the highest standard of care.
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to collaborate with team members to overcome challenges and solve problems quickly.
- A huge passion for learning and keeping up with industry innovations to help you perform at your best.
- Providing a premium experience at every step of a customer’s journey with us, working with the Service Advisor to communicate technical information and updates on progress.
- We help talent grow! You'll receive comprehensive training and development opportunities to unlock your full potential in your role.
- We embrace diversity! Our commitment to building an inclusive culture welcomes individuals from all backgrounds to be themselves and succeed.
- Our generous benefits include: 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), birthday off, great pension, commission schemes, reward savings, and more!
- Your wellbeing is our priority! We provide mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and a Digital GP. Plus, over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders (and counting).