Halliwell Jones is looking for a BMW Used Car Progress Chaser.
The position is located at our Southport Centre which is a fantastic modern facility including BMW and MINI Sales and Aftersales.
- The main purpose of the role is to ensure that all vehicles for display and delivery to customers are photographed and prepared correctly in accordance with agreed timescales with the appropriate departmental Managers.
- This is an extremely busy role; the right candidate needs to be committed with excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated, able to keep pace with a robust fast moving Used Car Sales Department.
- A proactive team player with excellent communication skills, who will be motivated, punctual, well organised, with determination and the desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Reliable and focussed.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays AND your birthday off!
- 1 car per employee via a salary sacrifice scheme; a brand-new BMW or MINI after 6 months of employment
- Family run business and friendly culture
- Specialist training with BMW UK
- BMW accreditation
- Ongoing development and achievable career path
- State of the art facility and working environment
- Life Assurance Scheme