Marshall Scunthorpe is looking for a BMW/MINI Technician.
As a skilled technician, you will join a team of experts supporting one of our popular brands in our state-of-the-art facilities. Full manufacturer training is provided so there is no need to have specific brand experience. You can expect regular manufacturer specific training to keep you up to date with the latest technology through both manufacturer training and our Marshall Academy.
- Carry out servicing and maintenance of all vehicles across the brand
- Electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic fault diagnosis and repair, this work may include warranty approved work in line with our brand parameters
- Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (if qualified)
- Completing job cards and electronic write ups on franchise platforms
- Completion of electronic vehicle health checks (eVHC’s)
- Support Apprentice Technicians as required
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic with technical expertise to work at pace
- A team player who is comfortable operating with set processes and procedures
- A qualified Vehicle Technician with an industry-recognised qualification, ideally level 3 but level 2 will be considered (IMI, City & Guilds or equivalent)
- Ability to carry out MOT’s is desirable, but not essential as full training will be offered
- Motivated, dedicated and organised with a focus on Health & Safety in the workplace
- Tech savvy and confident using iPad software