Multi-site Health & Safety and Facilities Co-ordinator
Rybrook Wolverhampton is looking for a Multi-site Health & Safety and Facilities Co-ordinator.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety and Facilities Coordinator to join our successful teams at BMW & MINI Wolverhampton and Shrewsbury for the Sytner Group who represent the world's most prestigious car manufacturers and has retail motor dealerships located throughout the UK.
The successful candidate will have experience and knowledge ideally relative to retail automotive Health and Safety requirements including but not limited to;
- Recent retail motor dealership business experience and knowledge
- Being a good communicator – oral, written and computer skills
- Having the ability to make a difference through colleague engagement, coaching and support
- Be confident & able to take the lead in accident investigations
- Having a good knowledge of relative and current Health and Safety legislation requirements
- IOSH Qualified
If successful you will be working with the team & their facilities at all two locations working closely with local site management team to help identify and rectify any opportunities for improvement. You will need to produce well written, comprehensive reports in accordance with our minimum requirements which would be circulated to senior management & our regional H&S advisors.
Ideally, you will be enthusiastic, well organised, diligent, and able to work to strict deadlines whilst paying attention to detail and working both as an individual and as part of a team.
• Enhanced Holiday Entitlement – 33 days inc. bank holidays
• Industry-leading Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
• Career Development
• Recognition of Long Service every 5 years
• Discounted Car Schemes
• High Street Discounts
• Discounted Gym memberships
• Cycle to work scheme
• One day a year paid voluntary / community work
• Business social events