Arden Tunbridge Wells is looking for a Retail Manager.
We love people who value exceptional customer experiences, in the same way that we do; BMW Tunbridge Wells are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service. As a Retail Manager, you’ll play a critical role in ensuring every one of our customers receives an outstanding experience throughout their journey with us.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
- A passion for providing outstanding experiences that keep customers coming back to our dealerships.
- A conscientious approach, always striving to observe regulations, policies, and guidelines, as well as adhering to all FCA regulations and standards for Finance & Insurance.
- Motivation for achieving department profitability, finance, and customer experience objectives.
- An analytical mindset with the ability to reflect and interpret financial information, regularly drawing up business reports for Management.
- Passion for helping others to grow and develop, regularly providing training, coaching, and guidance to Sales Executives, supporting them to become the best they can be.
- Detailed experience of automotive sales with similar profile brands, as well as working in a team with shared objectives and personal performance goals.
- Excellent lead management skills
- Previous experience of working within Automotive customer focused environment.
- Strong transactional awareness
- Upbeat, positive, dynamic style
- Extremely well presented and organised.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through training.
- Comprehensive employee assistance program for mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and access to a Digital GP
- Supportive environment with over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders
- Inclusive culture and diverse workforce that values authenticity and removes stereotypes and bias
- Generous benefits package including 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), pension, company car and more