Arden Tunbridge Wells is looking for a Parts Advisor.
Are you a mechanical whiz and have a talent for problem solving? A confident communicator and passionate about providing the best possible service? If so, you’ll be a perfect fit at Arden BMW
Basic salary starting from £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience with a generous OTE available. Working between the hours of Monday to Friday 8am-6pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays 08am to 1pm.
- Oversee the secure issue of parts to customers and accurately record issued items.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to handle customer enquiries swiftly, courteously, and efficiently.
- A flair for organisation; maintaining stock, ensuring that quantities match and damages are recorded accurately.
- A safety-conscious mindset, always striving to observe the relevant Health & Safety and COSHH regulations.
- We grow our own talent! We provide you with all the training and development opportunities you will need to succeed.
- Everyone is welcome! We’re committed to building a truly inclusive culture and diverse workforce. We want you to be yourself at work – and thrive.
- We have a generous benefits including: 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), Birthday off (we like to celebrate!) great pension, generous commission schemes, reward savings, and much more – a whole A4 page to be exact!
- When we say we care about your wellbeing, we mean it. You’ll have access to mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and a Digital GP. We also have over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders (and counting).