Vehicle Preparation Technician
Cotswold Cheltenham is looking for a Vehicle Preparation Technician.
We are looking for a Vehicle Preparation Technician to join our dynamic and talented team at Cotswold Motor Group.
You will be welcomed into a friendly, motivated and highly successful team working within a state-of-the-art facility.
As a vehicle technician you will be focused on ensuring quality service is delivered and a consistent, high level of customer care is achieved.
- Vehicle Preparation for Sale
- Ensure all vehicles go through necessary PDI work
- Working with the used car department to ensure that all used vehicles for sales meet AUC standard
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Undertake vehicle diagnostics and logging details or results where appropriate
Working hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with a Rota on a Saturday
Salary: £28,000 Basic OTE £32,000
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a similar role and hold an NVQ Level 3 Vehicle Maintenance & Repair qualification or equivalent, MOT License preferable but not essential. A Full UK Driving License is required.
- 32 days annual leave pro rata for part-time employees (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Performance-related bonus
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Referral Programme
- Company Social Events
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Long Service Award