Halliwell Jones Warrington is looking for a Local Business Development Manager.
The position is located at our Warrington Centre which is a fantastic modern facility including BMW and MINI Showrooms, Aftersales and Bodyshop.
- To achieve agreed sales targets for new BMW and MINI cars in relation to Corporate and Local Business, within defined operating and financial guidelines. Priority to LBDE but not exclusive to.
- To establish and maintain a database of business users, including comprehensive details of principal contacts, fleet size, make-up, anticipated replacement cycles etc.
- To request from all prospects/visitors to the centre who might show an interest in purchasing a vehicle, their contact details, i.e. name, address, email and two contact numbers, and to follow up within a maximum 24-hour period. All details must be entered onto Drive.
- To contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all sales tasks smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Excellent sales, communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Proven excellent customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best possible standard of customer service.
- Strong presentation, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good judgement and ability to act with discretion, diplomacy and tact are essential.
- Ability to remain calm, well organised and confident, particularly when working to demanding deadlines.
- Customer Centric Attitude.
- Ability to meet sales targets
- An outstanding attitude and passion for sales and customer service.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality that offers help and support to others with ability to take direction and assist their colleagues when necessary.
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary.
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications (MS Office, Drive)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays AND your birthday off!
- Employee Car Scheme
- Family-run business and friendly culture
- Specialist training with BMW UK
- BMW accreditation
- Ongoing development and achievable career path
- State of the art facility and working environment
- Life Assurance Scheme