Group1 Southend is looking for a BMW Car Sales Executive.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Car Sales Executive position involves learning how to:
- Managing relationships with your customers, including keeping in regular contact with them about our products and forthcoming events, as well as maintaining a “customer-focused” attitude.
- Prospecting for new customers by telephone, attending product launches and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer-led training.
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
The successful candidate for our BMW Car Sales Executive position will have previous experience in a similar role, proven customer service skills and show the ability to work to deadlines and targets while always being a Team player.
We expect our new BMW Car Sales Executive to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full driving license.
Your hard work will be rewarded with an uncapped bonus scheme, pension scheme, subsidised manufacturer car purchase scheme available to both you and your immediate family, access to bespoke training courses at the BMW Training Academy and a globally recognised BMW accreditation and certification.