Group1 Stansted is looking for a Business Manager.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of FCA regulations around F&I.
- Proven customer service and communication skills.
- Show the ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Show the ability to work well in a team.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Business Manager position involves:
- Selling financial and insurance products to the centre’s customers - penetration rate monitored weekly.
- Encouraging a high referral rate from the Sales Executives.
- Marketing financial products, including POS and site presentation.
- Maintaining a high level of finance product knowledge.
- Focusing on a high retention which will be monitored daily.
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full driving licence.
Company Pension, Performance Bonus, Company Car Scheme, Company Benefits Scheme, Long Service Holiday Reward, Enhanced Family Planning Policy, Share Save Scheme, Your Birthday Off!