Group1 Kentish Town is looking for a Site Driver.
The successful candidate for our Sales Driver / Site Coordinator vacancy will have previous experience in a similar role and proven customer service skills.
You will be welcomed into a warm and friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Sales Driver / Site Coordinator position involves:
- Collection and delivery vehicles from customers homes or work premises, ensuring collection and / or completion of all paperwork required.
- Examine customer vehicles for damage and tyre safety prior to collecting vehicle ensuring that damage reports are completed and pointed out to customers wherever possible.
- Maintain systems and procedures in line with department operating standards and utilise them appropriately.
- Complete any relevant documentation with the customer where necessary.
- Receive and receipt for the collection of payments from customers where necessary.
- Chauffeur company personnel and/or customers where required.
- Collect/deliver small items where required.
- Display an enthusiastic, motivated and committed approach to work
- To control the movement and security of all vehicles on site
- To maintain accurate and true records at all times when releasing or receiving vehicles
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Confident and professional communication skills.
- Full driving licence.
Company Pension, Performance Bonus, Company Benefits Scheme, Long Service Holiday Reward, Enhanced Family Planning Policy, Share Save Scheme, Your Birthday Off.