Cotswold Cheltenham is looking for a Business Development Manager.
Our Cheltenham Centre is looking to recruit a Motor Industry experienced Business Development Manager.
You will be responsible for developing relationships with local businesses and delivering a premium experience for every customer.
You will need to stay up to date with all the latest products, technology and accessories. As well as achieving sales targets.
This is a perfect opportunity to join our Corporate Sales team at Cotswold Motor Group. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience and thrives on working in a fast-paced environment. The appropriate candidate must have previous experience in a similar role, as well as a Full UK Driving License.
- 32 days annual leave pro rata for part-time employees (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Performance-related bonus
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Benefits including discounts on retailers, restaurants & cinemas
- Referral Programme
- Company Social Events
- Pension Scheme
- Long Service Award
- In-house, manufacturer-accredited training & professional training
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am-5:30 pm.
Salary: £25,000 basic (depending on experience) plus commission.