Rybrook Wolverhampton is looking for a Vehicle Sales Administrator.
Our Wolverhampton Admin Hub has a vacancy for an experienced Sales Administrator to assist with the administration of the Rybrook BMW, MINI and Motorrad Sales Departments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Registration of new vehicles
- Producing customer invoices for multiple sales types
- Setting up used vehicle warranties
- Preparing handover paperwork
- Adhering to all internal and external compliance
- Applying for unit stocking and extension funding where necessary
- Administration duties associated with the sales process
You will have experience working in an administrative role within the automotive industry and be comfortable working to deadlines. You will have an eye for accuracy and attention to detail with great organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your own workload. You will be an enthusiastic team player that offers help and support to others, whilst being willing to learn, develop, and keep up-to-date with industry processes. Ideally, you will be proficient in word and excel with experience in using Kerridge/Drive and RaV/AFRL. Full training will be provided.