Halliwell Jones Warrington is looking for a Bodyshop Panel Technician.
Are you a dynamic Panel Technician searching for a new challenge or a recent graduate eager to make your mark in the industry? Look no further than our Warrington Accident Repair Centre!
We're offering a rare and exciting opportunity to join our successful and established team as a Panel Technician. With a driven attitude and high attention to detail, you'll carry out vehicle body repairs on BMW and MINI vehicles to manufacturer standards, while also working on other prestigious manufacturers' vehicles utilizing Thatcham or Manufacturer repair methods to deliver high-quality results.
Our commitment to excellence doesn't stop there. We'll provide you with ongoing training to further develop your skills and ensure that you stay up-to-date with the latest techniques and technologies, giving you the tools to become a true expert in your field.
Whether you're an experienced Panel Beater or a recent graduate, we want to hear from you! Join our team of skilled professionals at our Warrington Accident Repair Centre and take your career to new heights.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by – apply now to become a part of our dynamic and successful team of automotive experts.
To carry out body repair and/or paint refinish work efficiently and to BMW standards.
- Ability to carry out body repairs.
- Excellent customer service and organisation skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays AND your birthday off!
- 1 company cars per employee; a brand-new BMW or MINI
- A family-run business and friendly culture
- Specialist training with BMW UK
- BMW accreditation
- Ongoing development and achievable career path
- Life Assurance Scheme