Halliwell Jones Warrington is looking for a MET Technician.
We're offering a rare and exciting opportunity to join our successful and established team as a MET Technician. With a driven attitude and high attention to detail, you'll carry out vehicle body repairs on BMW and MINI vehicles to manufacturer standards, while also working on other prestigious manufacturers' vehicles utilizing Thatcham or Manufacturer repair methods to deliver high-quality results.
Our commitment to excellence doesn't stop there. We'll provide you with ongoing training to further develop your skills and ensure that you stay up-to-date with the latest techniques and technologies, giving you the tools to become a true expert in your field.
Whether you're an experienced MET Technician or a recent graduate, we want to hear from you! Join our team of skilled professionals at our Warrington Accident Repair Centre and take your career to new heights.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by – apply now to become a part of our dynamic and successful team of automotive experts.
- To carry out Mechanical, Electrical and Trim work efficiently and to BMW standards.
- Report any additional parts damaged when stripping down.
- Ability to carry out body repairs.
- Excellent customer service and organisation skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays AND your birthday off!
- 1 company cars per employee; a brand new BMW or MINI
- Family-run business and friendly culture
- Specialist training with BMW UK
- BMW accreditation
- Ongoing development and achievable career path
- Life Assurance Scheme