SMART Repair Technician
Group1 Stansted is looking for a SMART Repair Technician.
The role requires carrying out paintwork SMART repairs to high standards set by our manufacturer. The successful candidate for our SMART Technician vacancy will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the SMART Technician position involves:
- Carrying out SMART repairs to manufacturers' specification.
- Mixing and colour-matching, painting all repaired areas to a high standard, and polishing as appropriate.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work bay workshop.
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An eye for detail.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full driving licence.
Company Pension, Performance Bonus, Company Benefits Scheme, Long Service Holiday Reward, Enhanced Family Planning Policy, Share Save Scheme, Your Birthday Off!