Rybrook Shrewsbury is looking for a Warranty Administrator.
We are currently looking to recruit a Warranty Administrator to be responsible for the effective claiming and processing of warranty work. The role responsibilities will be
- Provide cost estimates
- Liaise with the manufacturer to authorise works
- Process warranty claims within the manufacturer
- Guidelines and time frames
- Schedule warranty work with the workshop
- Ensure that under and over-payments are appealed
- Monitor the profitability and revenue of the department
We’re looking for someone with a passion for automotive. You’ll also be someone who can quickly get to grips with processes, BMW products and services. If you have the tenacity and commitment to realise your potential, we’ll give you the training to go as far as you can.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.