Dick Lovett Swindon is looking for a Service Advisor.
Our BMW Dealership in Swindon are looking to appoint an accomplished and enthusiastic Service Advisor.
At Dick Lovett we believe passionately in and champion ‘Customer Satisfaction through Staff Satisfaction’. It is very simple; if we do everything to look after our staff, they will give exceptional service to our customers.
If you are someone who embraces the values of both the BMW brand and Dick Lovett Group, whilst being able to prioritise and manage your own workload, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Deliver a great experience for our customers in for servicing and repairs
- Booking services
- Completing repair orders
- Communicating any required repairs to our customers
- Work collaboratively with the Workshop team to ensure all tasks are completed to the agreed time scales
- Experience of working in a Service department in a franchised dealership
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Kerridge
- Familiarity of warranty procedures would be advantageous but not essential
- 25 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Regular Pay Reviews
- Life Assurance
- Servicing, Parts and Accessories Discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Learning and Development
- Enhanced Family Leave
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Onsite Parking