Dick Lovett Hungerford is looking for a Warranty Administrator.
This is an administration role with a difference as you will be working with a busy and successful workshop to ensure that all administration is dealt with quickly, efficiently, accurately and proactively.
If you are looking for a new challenge, we would like to hear from you today.
- Invoicing repair orders accurately
- Warranty invoicing and overseeing the warranty work which comes through the department
- Administration duties associated with the service process
- Load the workshop diary as instructed
- Experience working in an administrative role for at least 2 years or experience of working in the automotive industry in a similar role would be preferred
- An understanding of vehicle components would certainly be an advantage, as would experience with warranty claims
- Competent level of organization
- Good communication skills
- Reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic
We are looking for someone who would like to grow with us in this role and become a key part of our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the leading family-owned motor dealer groups in the South West, and represent one of the world’s most iconic brands. If you are excited by this opportunity, please apply today.
If you have previous experience within the service side of the Motor Trade and enjoy working within an aftersales office, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Excellent training
- 5-day working week on a rota
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Staff referral fee
- Employee Assistance Programme