Cotswold Cheltenham is looking for a BMW Car Sales Executive.
At Cotswold we will aim to provide you with the perfect work life balance to help you both achieve your targets and maintain a healthy lifestyle outside of work. You will be supported by your team and managers, to help you achieve your best. Your personal development matters to us, and we believe in supporting all our teams to reach their full potential.
If you are self-motivated, dedicated to delivering exceptional customer experience and have a passion for working within a premium brand then this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with one of the largest BMW and MINI retailers in the country.
- Building lasting relationships with both new and existing customers in person and over the phone
- Provide a full and thorough ‘Cotswold Customer Journey’ to ensure customers’ needs are thoroughly and accurately met
- Recommend the best possible products in order to optimise profitability
- To be able to understand and proficiently present a full knowledge of our products including all vehicles within the brand, financial services products and vehicle accessories
- Consistently achieve agreed sales targets within defined operating and financial guidelines in order to optimise earning potential
- Prospecting new customers by telephone, attending product launches, other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database
- Ensure all customers are treated fairly and an approved FCA compliant approach is used with all customers
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange
- Salary: £22,000 Basic OTE £45,000 + Company Benefits + Company Car.
- 40 Hours 5 Day Week. No Sundays.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, thrive in a team environment and demonstrate ability to work to deadlines and targets. A full UK driving licence is required.
- 32 days annual leave pro rata for part-time employees (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Car Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Benefits including discounts on retailers, restaurants & cinemas
- Referral Programme
- On-Site parking
- Company Social Events
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Long Service awards
- In-house, manufacturer accredited & professional training
- 32 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) – a class leading number to help with work life balance.
- Company Car – not only will you get to sell and work with BMWs, which is a well-established power house in the automotive industry, you will also be able to drive and enjoy one yourself.
- Uncapped Commission – at Cotswold we reward hard work, so there is no limit to what you can achieve here.
- 5 Day Week – with no Sundays, and a day off in the week we are pushing for you to enjoy and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- In-house, manufacturer accredited & professional training – full BMW sales executive certification, to help you go above and beyond.