Cotswold Cheltenham is looking for a Parts Advisor.
You will be welcomed into a friendly, motivated and highly successful team.
This varied role will see you interacting with customers face-to-face and over the phone. You will be responsible for building lasting relationships with new and existing customers and ensuring sales and retention.
- Handling customers enquires, face to face, email and online
- Taking calls and handling customer queries
- Raising invoices
- Stock checking and replenishment
- Picking parts for delivery or collection
- Maintain updated displays at all times as per requirements
- Assist in ordering and delivering parts to technicians
Working Hours: 41 Hours Monday to Friday with a rota on Saturday. Salary: £26,225 + Uncapped Overachievement Bonus.
If you are driven, dedicated to delivering an exceptional customer experience and have a passion for working within a premium brand then this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a parts advisor, have excellent communication skills and an eye for detail.
- 32 days annual leave pro rata for part-time employees (inclusive of bank holidays)
- BMW Academy Training
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Car Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Benefits including discounts on retailers, restaurants & cinemas
- Referral Programme
- Company Social Events
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Long Service Award
- In-house, manufacturer-accredited training & professional training