Vines of Redhill is looking for a MINI Sales Executive.
Are you an enthusiastic and driven individual with a love for luxury cars? Do you have the commitment, and drive to excel in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment? If you're ready to accelerate your career and be part of an iconic brand, Vines of Redhill has the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a MINI Sales Executive to join our busy and successful team.
Hours: 5-day working over a Monday – Saturday period. Opening hours: Monday - Friday 08:30 - 18:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
In line with our commitment to ensuring our people have a good work life balance, the business is closed on Sundays, and you will have a set day off during the week.
Package: uncapped earnings with Annual On Target Earnings of £40,000 plus a company car
What You'll do:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Mini vehicles, their features, and benefits to effectively communicate with potential buyers.
- Assist customers in finding the perfect MINI that suits their lifestyle.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, providing personalised attention and guidance throughout the sales process.
- Conduct product demonstrations to showcase the exceptional performance of Mini vehicles.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and KPIs, ensuring that our dealership continues to thrive.
- Stay updated on the latest automotive trends and Mini technology to provide customers with the most accurate and valuable information
- A natural ability to engage, charm, and build rapport with clients.
- Proven experience in sales, preferably in the automotive industry.
- The ability to establish and maintain strong customer relationships.
- A genuine Passion for Mini and all things fun!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a strong work ethic.
We're excited to welcome individuals who are eager to make a difference and leave their mark in the world of luxury automotive sales. We are extremely passionate about progression and development so previous automotive sales experience isn't necessary, you might come from a general sales background, but have the drive to achieve and succeed within a supportive team.
- Premium Brand: BMW is synonymous with luxury, performance, and innovation. As a BMW Sales Executive, you'll represent a brand that stands for excellence and sets the standard in the automotive industry.
- Limitless Opportunities: Vines is renowned for fostering professional growth and providing a clear path for advancement. We believe in promoting from within and investing in your success.
- Team Spirit: You'll become a part of a tight-knit team that values collaboration, mutual support, and a culture of inclusivity. We celebrate our successes together and work together to overcome challenges.
- Cutting-Edge Facilities: Our state-of-the-art showroom provides you with the tools and environment you need to excel in your role. You'll be selling vehicles backed by advanced technology and innovation.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer one of, if not the most attractive compensation packages in the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded. As well as the usual culprits such as pension, product discounts and life assurance, we also offer:
- Sales Executive Retention Scheme: The longer you stay with us the more we pay you
- Starting with 24 days of annual leave a year. This increases with your length of service up to 29 days, plus bank holidays.
- We want everyone to enjoy their birthday, so we give it to you off each year.
- Healthcare Plan - A funded health cash plan which allows employees and family members to claim back the costs on their day-day health treatments.
- Virtual GP and Employee Assistance Programme
- Sabbatical Leave
- Enhanced family friendly packages for maternity and paternity leave
- Fun staff events and nights out, a very important part of team building!
- Business causal dress code
- Employee first culture -our mantra is Happy Staff = Happy Customers, this is driven through our employee focus groups
- We focus on career development and progression; people are at the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, Vines is the right place for you
- A great place to work, in our most recent engagement surveys our people scored us in the top 5% of businesses within a similar industry
- Check out our full list of benefits here: https://www.vinesgroup.co.uk/staff-benefits/vines-staff-benefits/