Arden is looking for a Vehicle Technician Apprentice.
Are you looking for an opportunity within a fast-paced, progressive company that will support you through your apprenticeship journey? Jardine Motors Group is looking for passionate, ambitious individuals who are keen to learn and develop their skills to become the future of our great company.
With a key focus on inspiring, mentoring and nurturing your skills, an apprenticeship within one of our retail sites is an excellent opportunity to kick-start your career within the automotive sector. This is a great opportunity to gain real hands-on experience whilst also gaining a recognised qualification and the best part is, you earn whilst you learn!
Jardine Motors Group represents 13 of the world’s most well-known car brands across more than 50 locations in the UK. Our culture has earned us a place in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list, and we are proud to prioritise outstanding customer experiences above all else.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
- We grow our own talent! We provide you with all the training and development opportunities you will need to succeed.
- Everyone is welcome! We’re committed to building a truly inclusive culture and diverse workforce. We want you to be yourself at work – and thrive.
- We have a generous benefits including: 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), Birthday off (we like to celebrate!) great pension, generous commission schemes, reward savings, and much more – a whole A4 page to be exact!
- When we say we care about your well-being, we mean it. You’ll have access to mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and a Digital GP. We also have over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders (and counting).
- To perform all work assigned quickly, economically and to Company and Manufacturer standards.
- To advise the Workshop Supervisor if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek assistance and authority in the rectification of faults.
- To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturers and reading technical bulletins as required.
- To ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers.
- To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner.
- To maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
- To carry out any other duties as required.
- To attend college (where required) and attain sufficient level of competence to obtain motor vehicle examinations.
- GCSE C or above on the core subjects (English Language, Maths, Science)
“Jardine Motors Group are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity or any other protected factor.
Jardine Motors Group is recognised as a Disability Confident Committed employer, working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let us know if you need an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process.”